Wednesday, May 03, 2006

He Hate Me

Bush gets served by Colbert

I have a 15-page paper due in in less than 9 hours but whatever.

In my last post I vowed to give up politics for the time being. Oh well. Besides my PS paper on "America Votes", my TA22 speech on why a dictator would be better than Bush, and my search for a job in DC, I stumbled across this: "Colbert rips Bush to his face."

Every year, the White House holds the Correspondents Dinner where the President pokes fun at himself and a comedian lightly roasts him.  This year, Stephen Colbert was brought in to do the roasting and he did just that.  I won't say anything more about it, check it out for yourself and then read some of the internet reaction (just Google News "colbert"):







BTW, game 5 of the Cavs-Wizards series (tied 2-2, first to 4 wins) is tonight at 8:30 on TNT.  As the game is in Cleveland I feel it appropriate to remark,
WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home