Thursday, April 13, 2006

He Hate Me

Oh Happy Day (but only one day)

I'm just jumping on the Nathan heartwarming news bandwagon at this point but:
1. My thesis is DONE!!!
After 64 pages of hegemonic masculinity, phallic power challenges and televisual realities, it's finally over.

2. My Econ concentration is DONE!!!
Turns out I don't have to even pass race econ, I already finished enough classes. That means...

3. I'm gonna GRADUATE!!!
There comes a point where you will exhale...
Plus Jasmine from home is coming down to Providence for all of senior week.

4. Reality TV is CRAZY!
  • Flavor of Love:
    • Pumkin (sic) is engaged... to a woman.
    • New York could be getting her own show.
    • Flavor of Love 2 is beginning pre-production.
  • Big Brother:
    • BB2 is AMAZING after you've jogged.
    • This summer's BB7 will be an all-star edition. HOLY SHIT!!!
      My picks - Eddie and Will-Mega from BB1,
      Dr. Will, Nicole, Mike Boogie, and Monica from BB2,
      Lisa, Danielle, and Marcellus from BB3,
      Allison and Erica from BB4,
      Marvin and Drew from BB5,
      and Ivette, Jannelle, and Howie (sorry Kaysar) from BB6.

      That's 5 black people out of 16 so it'll never happen.
5. Stand-up comedy act #3 SATURDAY at 9p.
A sneak peek: I make fun of white people.

UPDATED (4/13): My computer is dying again. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home