Saturday, December 17, 2005

ch

"The oil is tired."

So, the first-ever Fry-day was a big success. Thanks to Nathan for organizing it, though I have to say I was a little embarrassed by how emphatically he kept plugging the blog.

Anyway, I'm in the library right now working on a terrible paper, even though what I really want to do is get started on my winter break reading list, which is headed by the first two books in the Harry Potter series (British hardcover editions, via Lisa's mom) and Our Mutual Friend.

Speaking of Dickens...since everyone else (which means, in effect, Brandon and Nathan) are always linking to fun and/or useful websites, I thought I'd make my own contribution. As you might expect, it's ridiculously boring: Searcheable Bleak House!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried searching for "Mm-hmmm. Yeah." But apparently Carol Poore didn't get that verbal tic from Dickens. MmmmHmmmm.

9:01 PM, December 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home