Monday, December 05, 2005

He Hate Me

Indy Party '05

When I look back on my Brown experience, I think of many defining places, people, moments, and themes: 111 Brown Street, ass-to-ass, Gorbachev diaper soccer, Cathay Cathay*, hugging Howard Dean, Woony, various bad drunken ideas, etc.

However, more than anything else, the part of Brown that has grown and evolved with me has been the Indy party. Once just a place where some sketchy kids had free booze, the Indy party has become an institution for pretentious stupidity and trifling sophistication. I couldn't possibly do the events of the night justice so instead I will just offer a sampling of quotes heard throughout the night.

Fuck that bitch... How many Sparks?.. NO!.. Why is he mopping?.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR FRIDGE?!.. Would you walk through the party wearing just a towel for $15?.. That was a good shower... Two girls and a guy are in your room... That's very artistic... Your ass?.. Saturday Night Love... Who are all these people?.. Why is "he" here?.. I think they're taking pictures in the bathroom... (mumble mumble mumble) Unbreak my heart, say you love me again... You can lay on me Brandon... Is he awake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home