Sunday, December 11, 2005

He Hate Me

Holy Shit

There is tons to blog about around the goings ons on 17 Thayer but I recieved this IM from a friend that went to my high school and now goes to Brown:

dude holy shit greg hogan (my year at US)... he... well check this shit out: http://bw.lehigh.edu/story.asp?ID=19305

Trust me, click the link. This is one of my favorite quotes:

His school was really rich,” Scott said. “Greg used to say that some of the richest people in the Midwest would send their kids to his high school."Hogan graduated from the University School in May of 2004 -- an elite, all-boys private school on the east side of Cleveland.

2 Comments:

Blogger nathan said...

that's pretty odd. the kid must have been desperate or just plain nuts.

6:50 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Will said...

I love the fact that one of the kids basically plagiarized the most overused quote from Spiderman.

Clearly he didn't go to US.

9:51 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home