Friday, September 01, 2006

He Hate Me

So I guess its down to just me and Monco

  • One of the perks of my job is that I get to see basically every political commercial that goes on the air through "Ad Alert" e-mails. Most are uninspring and cookie-cutter but every once in a while you hit gold. This is by far my favorite ad thus far.

  • John and me's political podcast (tenatively titled, "You're Wrong, But Continue") is coming soon.

  • My second site, radicalrick.org, launched last week. Its nothing too exciting but my next site is something else. I'll make sure that the IG gets in on the special blog pre-release.

  • I really love my job but I can't wait til they fire me. Let me rephrase: I can't wait to go home for some Thanksgiving cooking and then to Brown to recapture the days of my youth. I also certainly plan to do an east coast swing to see everybody there and, depending on how adventurous I'm feeling, I might do a California trip to see Baja Fresh, CPK, Red Vines, and all my other long lost west coast friends. Plan your couches accordingly.

4 Comments:

Blogger nathan said...

yeah those other dudes better step it up. light a fire under mike when he returns.

7:43 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger ch said...

Yo Brandon, I want to come to DC soon to see you and the Mikes. Are you going to be free during the weekend from now until the elections?

CPK, by the way, is hella overrated.

1:46 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger nathan said...

yeah, we should coordinate, i plan on going down there this month as well. now we just got to get K$ in on the deal.

4:33 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger He Hate Me said...

Smallberg isn't back in town yet (I think he'll be back this week or next) so don't head down too soon but basically I'm busy during the day on Saturdays and free the rest of the weekend so make it on down. Angela just moved in down in Bethesda, MD so we can have a whole trife reunion.

FYI, there is actually both a CPK and Baja Fresh just down the street from me near the Pentagon but for some reason I don't think it will be as good as the "real" thing in SoCal.

11:04 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home