Tuesday, August 22, 2006

He Hate Me

All I Got is 2 Mikes*

No one's posted in a while so I'll chime in with a quick update of life in DC.
  • Smallberg basically got three weeks off from his job (his summer internship ended but his "real job doesn't begin for a few weeks). He's back in California in the meantime so now its just me, other Mike, and Li'l Michael McDonald (the mouse). And Angela every other week or so.

  • I caught strep throat this past week which is as awful as it sounds. I'm alright now but if I didn't return a phone call of yours over the last four days, don't take it personally.

  • My first website launched on Thursday: TruthAboutTaylor.com. There's a whole drama behind that that I'm literally not allowed to discuss in public but next time I see you guys, I'll give you the whole story.

  • Speaking of which, I would be surprised if I leave the DC area anytime before November 15 (when they fire me) because I'm on-call 24/7, work at least a few hours every weekend and there's no way I getting a day off except for in medical emergencies (see above). It's a lot of work. But its worth it.*

    Afterwards, though, I'll definitely be hanging around Brown and Cleveland for awhile and I'm considering a cross-country trip to see everybody. Anyone else interested?

  • Me and John are putting together a political podcast. Details to come as they develop...

  • Football is so awesome.

  • So is Big Brother: All Stars.

  • Finally, if you haven't seen this yet, it is spectacular to say the least. Smallberg and Nathan have backed me up on the fact that this is incredible. You'll never think of Mario Brothers
    the same way again (if you're lazy/busy, start with part 2, then go to part 1, then skip to part 5).

  • UPDATE (8/22): "Breaking" News
    Remember this:
    "It's painful that you won't sleep with me! So what? I'm in love with you! Never sleep with me again. I hate it that you have a staff of thousands and tell me you have no time for me... You treat me terribly, and I'll stay in love with you. I can't help it. It's like breathing!"
    Breaking Bondauce 2 is coming this November. In the meantime, I'm catching up on all the good times from the past season on VSpot.

    And here's a fun fact: according to Wikipedia, in Latin America, the show is know as "Destrozando a Bonaduce".

2 Comments:

Blogger nathan said...

strep is a real bitch of a thing to get. swallowing becoming all excruciating and such.

and you guys should do a video blog style thing. if you make the surrounding website look fancy enough, people will watch. if you get an attractive lady on there too, people will watch even more!

6:36 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger ch said...

First I thought to myself, "Hmm, 'attractive lady'...that sounds like Nathan," and then I realized that it was Nathan.

I'm glad that you've embraced board game imagery in your website. Clearly a Diplomacy-themed attack site must be next (along the lines of, 'Representative So-and-So Will Stab You in the Back and Take Trieste--and Maybe Budapest Too, If You're Not Careful. On November 5, Make Sure Your Supply Centers Are Supporting Each Other').

7:25 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home