Thursday, August 03, 2006

He Hate Me

Triflin'

I'm at work like twelve hours a day so I think I'm allowed to goof off and watch stupid shit. Be it clips of my Big Brother hero, crazy Japanese game shows (see below), or the most trifling show of 'em all, Flavor of Love 2. Y'all have no idea how hard it is for me to contain my laughter while I'm watching this craziness. Two girls get into a catfight and try to pull out each other's weavhttp://theinfamousgrouse.blogspot.comes within the first five minutes and it only gets better from there.  The high point may be one of the girls in the fight praying to Jesus: "Lord please forgive me for beating this bitch ass." When the other girl tries to say something, the praying girl goes, "Girl you better quit interrupting my prayers before God direct me to whip yo' ass."

I'm now into my second month of cable TV withdrawl so "Flavor" is very helpful to me right now. VSpot is going to have all of the shows online the Wednesday after they air for 48 hours. The premiere episode is (obviously) already online so you should check that out now. Whether you saw the first season or missed out, if you want to see some superb text on discourses of Trife, I suggest you watch. And wait til you see the surprise twist at the end. It's something.

Some of my favorite quotes thus far:
"There's some lesbians in the house, and that's a bit much."

"In order to get to the top of things, you gotta get to the bottom of things." - Flav

"I'm 'Sumthin', bitch!" - Sumthin'

2 Comments:

Blogger He Hate Me said...

I don't know if it can necessarily top the first but you watch the first episode on VSpot and you tell me whether you think FoL2 was worth doing.

2:33 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Annie said...

Oh, the first has already been topped in my opinion - for one thing, somebody dropped a deuce on the floor during the first elimination ceremony. That's an entirely different phylum of skank.

Plus, one of the ladies is nicknamed "nibblz" which, naturally, just ends up sounding like "nipples."If you can't enjoy a reality dating show where one of the characters is named "nipples," then I pity you.

Then again, yeah, I do miss Goldie.

1:23 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home