Tuesday, February 21, 2006

He Hate Me

To Do List (Updated 2/21/06)


Completed Thus Far
  • Figure out how to win the house in the 2006 elections. (Done plus a new post on narrative strategy.)
  • Perform my first on-campus stand-up act. (Done, next show this Friday)
  • Clean the bathroom. (Done)
  • Cathay Cathay. (Delicious)
  • Drunken Karaoke.
  • Take Pictures. (Done, proof below.)

Mike, should have some more coming soon. I have been careful to show discretion in my choice of pictures. I hope Mike will do the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Mercer said...

I don't know what y'all fuckers are taking about. IN THAT PICTURE IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE I AM WINNING I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE LIPS PRESSIN' TOGETHER AND THAT ARM MOVING IN A WAY I DIDN'T KNOW ARMS COULD EVEN MOVE.

2:30 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home