Thursday, February 16, 2006

nathan

a weekend without wisdom

this weekend while my roommates explore the untold glories of little compton, rhode island, my mandibular fate will be in the hands of the men at salem-peabody oral surgery. i will spend my long weekend in extended pain and drug-induced stupors, and all this with possible nerve damage. it was not very wise of my wisdom teeth to not grow in like normal teeth.

recently i have gotten into the habit of making themed itunes playlists using the collective music libraries of this apartment. my most recent creation is "rivers, and how to traverse them (boats & bridges)" unfortunately for those interested in such a playlist, it is only available to the very select population of people connected to our specific network hub.

when tomorrow morning rolls around, spare a thought or a prayer for my lower jaw nerve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home