Sunday, July 31, 2005

nathan

multimedia navel-gazing

been an interesting week to close out a month marked by generally mixed fortune, yet enjoyable nonetheless in its own manner.

i made a new video to demonstrate my futile search for luck i've posted it here so it won't slow down this site by streaming it automatically. again, nothing special.

to make this post even more focused on me and me alone, here are two pictures which i find illustrate just how large the contrast is between me at my shaggiest and me at my most close-cropped:


oh man, i certainly had a beard back in may, didn't i?

ok well, i've had just about enough of looking at my face. so, instead, here is a picture of some mysterious message i scrawled on the cover of a notebook in my sleep about a month ago. i actually don't know if i did it in my sleep, but that's my best guess.
so if you have any guess as to what this might say ("7-or-lewfew" perhaps?) let me know:

it's well past time i got to sleep. i am tired.

____

ed sent this link to me, it is amusing: http://glowstickcats.ytmnd.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up with taking pictures without your shirt on, btw?

9:01 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Ed said...

yeah, thats what I was going to ask. Do you ONLY photography yourself without a shirt? I don't think I've ever had the thought, "man, i just got a really bad haircut. I better document this, time to take off my shirt." Or, "man, this beard is intense, time to take off my shirt."

11:44 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger nathan said...

hell, i know you two like me no other way BUT shirtless.

but, that's kind of funny, i hadn't thought about it. the short hair one i was shirtless because i was in the middle of changing from a paying-job shirt (collared) to a research assistant shirt (t-shirt). as for the second, i think i took that right before i shaved off the beard back in glasgow so i was probably about to go into the shower.

i'll make sure to be fully clothed in the future.

2:56 PM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home