Thursday, September 29, 2005

ch

Guilt mixed with anger, and Dickens.

I apologize for my recent absence from the blog. I attribute this mostly to the fact that editing The List for the Indy diverts all of my intellectual onanism into page 19 of the newspaper rather than having it posted on the Infamous Grouse--though I think my ten-hour bouts of reading Bleak House may also be killing my will to blog.

Anyway, I'm currently missing a discussion section for PS11 (Introduction to Political Thought), which is only compounding my dangerous love-hate relationship with the course and its instructors. Today, I spent so much time reading and taking notes on Thomas Hobbes that I forgot that my section started at 6:30, not 5:30. I blame myself for the most part. But then again, who the fuck decided to have such an inflated sense of self-importance that they would design discussion sections at ridiculously non-standard meeting times, and have them last 30 minutes longer than the usual section? John Tomasi, evidently.

In other news, I'll be guest DJing Nathan's BSR show tonight, at 11pm EST (I think). I'll be playing San Diego hardcore. I'm not sure what he's playing.

1 Comments:

Blogger nathan said...

i'll put an end to this madness...

9:09 AM, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home