Wednesday, September 21, 2005

He Hate Me

Dear Other Mike,

I just got your postcard from Australia. I would send you one back but I'm just too damn lazy so I'll just reply to you in this post. Apparently me and Nathan are the only ones who still care enough about our readers to post consistently (directed at Mike and Chris).

So 2 months without poker, huh? You're full of shit, I don't believe you for a second. Believe it or not, there has been a cease-fire between me and the Asian-Jew forces of 17 Thayer. I wish I had some really exciting/stupid stories for you but it's been pretty calm around here. Here are the top stories from the year thus far:

Broken Computers
Nathan and my computer's aren't working so we've been pretty cut off from the world. However, both me and Nathan are "working" at the MML so that's gives us plenty of time to fuck around on the internet. So yeah, we're slowly turning into Brian Lee minus the shitting.

The Fish
We won a fish at a raffle contest at the Wickenden Pub that as of now lives in a beer mug. He's tried to commit suicide on more than one occassion and actually jumped out of the tank yesterday only to be saved by Nathan. I'll allow him to recount the entire story but it was quite dramatic.

New Dorm A 2nd Floor
EVERYBODY lives on New Dorm A 2nd floor. All of Brian's token minority buddies have moved in together and taken over the building. Brian had a huge birthday party there this past weekend that was spilling into the hallway. After all was said and done, you could literally see the streaks of blue from the jeans of people being grinded into the wall. Otherwise, most people are off-campus and off-meal plan.

So yeah, I wish I had more for you but I think that's about it.

The only stupid drunken story I can think of is when me and Mike downed a liter of Hot Cinnamin Schnapps in one night while watching Being Bobby Brown and the next morning I woke up Hu with my repetitive puking.

Oh, and then there was the time that we were in New Dorm and this middle-aged white guy straight out of the country club with a sweater tied around his neck walked in and I started pointing and laughing at him.

But yeah, I think that's about it. Mike still disappears. I assume Brian still shits and Pat still laxes and I still watch my reality shows. Everyone (including me) has become a bit of a work-aholic recently so we don't see each other much except for late-night drinking.

It sounds like New Zealand and Australia are as beautiful as you hoped they would be and you're having a pretty good time. Go out and do something stupid to make Americans look bad for me. Gotta go, keep in touch and I can't wait to continue to make you my bitch upon your return in the fall.

Your pimpo,
Brandon

P.S. I will fulfill your request and fart on Brian the next chance I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home