Tuesday, July 05, 2005

He Hate Me

Rolling with a Caravan of Fools

It is 2 hours and 58 minutes since the celebration of 21 years of Brandon has ended and I must say that I am pleased. Surpisingly, over that time I have been neither hungover nor naked. Of course it doesn't take an economist to know that there is a strong correlation between the two. Highlights from the weekend include psychiarty, USPS box fighting, shooting people in the face with water guns, discussing how "cleaning your dick is hella overrated" and stories of "waking with hella dicks on your face", my mom scolding the Hu for not getting me a cake, and bonging a 40 of OE as my housemates sang Happy Birthday. I will go on more about the weekend's activities at a later time but I just wanted to thank everyone for making it an awesome weekend. Special shout-outs go to the kickballers, the new jews AKA the IJ, and my infamous housemates for their contributions of trife.

BTW, Big Brother 6 starts this Thursday at 8PM. The vegetarians haven't started a book club yet so I figure there should at least be a recommended Infamous Grouse TV schedule.

Also, it is rare that I admire anything Asia has to offer (besides perhaps General Tzo's). However, Nathan's Hot Dog Champion and Glutton Bowl Champion Takeru Kobayashi is the fucking man. To be fair, the bear he lost to on Man v. Beast was pretty bad-ass too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home