Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ch

Steely-eyed machinations.

I don't want this to become the kind of blog in which it's okay to just link to an article and briefly discuss it, but I'm going to do just that, hoping that others won't follow suit. I mentioned this article, which is now a bit outdated, to Adam, and I'll now propose it as my irrational, insubstantial defense of the Spurs. One the one hand, the writer seems to know so little about basketball that even I notice it (Manu Ginobili doesn't tell us much about American whiteness, for example), but he's right about one thing:

Each time Darko takes the floor, Rasheed Wallace collapses in hysterics.

1 Comments:

Blogger nathan said...

as requested chris, the comments are now open to anyone who wants to post one. also, the background color of the site is a dark grey. though you didnt request that last thing.

8:39 PM, June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home