Friday, June 17, 2005

He Hate Me

Ain't no party like a IG party...

No one has yet posted on the ridiculousness of last week's party so I think we now have enough distance from the festivities to begin to reminisce.

Top 5 moments from Party #1
5. Brian Lee shows up and relays a story of how he injured himself by kicking a boulder (at least it wasn't a swan this time).

4. A drunken Hu randomly makes (delicious) corn on the cob in the middle of the party.

3. Nathan and I resume our Beirut dominance and finish undefeated (4-0-1) after agreeing to a tie instead of going into double overtime.

2. Shockingly, I was not the first Beirut player to whip out the ass in order to distract an opponent. That honor goes to Josh Bauchner. Unfortunately for him, it could not compete with the power of Assholay and he was defeated like all the other usurpers to the throne.

1. Passing out at 12:30.

So I think this was a good start for Infamous Grouse parties but it was, of course, only a prelude to the festivities to come. Speaking of...

My 21st Birthday (7/4) Wish List
1. A "DENIED" stamp
2. A "PROBLEMATIC" stamp
3. A hockey stick
4. Hockey tape
5. LeBron James
6. Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk Ice Cream
7. Big Black Asses
8. Headphones
9. A naked kegstand
10. A V-Dub cup
11. The midget cop
12. A diaper
13. A hedgehog
14. Trifling people
15. Tape
16. 2100 pennies
17. A Project Manager
18. A squirrel eating out of a trash can
19. A 40
20. Permission to indiscriminately serve people
21. Corn on the cob

Don't worry, I don't expect y'all to get ALL 21 but if I don't get at least 18 I will be thoroughly disappointed. I will however try to make it past 12:30 for my own party.

Infamous Links: This is why I love reality TV: its fucked up... This is why I love the Japanese: they're fucked up ... After one gets fucked up, I wonder if this works... Check out the new TWC site (6/18 - corrected link - thanks Hu). I spent a shitload of time on it and they don't want to pay me so I'd feel better if at least I knew someone was enjoying it... I know for a fact that girls don't shit so this is very impressive. Clearly, I'm fucked up.

1 Comments:

Blogger ch said...

Yo, that TWC link has a comma in it.

9:27 PM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home